Wyoming Board of Examiners in Optometry

Application Questions

Q. What is the fastest way to get an answer from Board staff?

A. E-mail to stefanie.capner@wyo.gov is the quickest form of communication with the Board staff.

Q. Who do I make my check, cashier’s check or money order out to?

A. The State of Wyoming.

Q. I got married or divorced recently and changed my last name. What do I need to do with the Board office?

A. We have a name change request form you should complete. You will need to include the legal document that allowed for the name change. This generally is a copy of your marriage license or divorce decree.

Q. How can I get a new wall certificate and/or pocket cards with my new name?

A. There is a $25.00 fee for replacement documents. This fee must be received in the form of a cashier's check or money order. You can mail in this fee with a written request, or include the fee with your name change request form.

Q. I want to apply in another state and they told me I need a letter with my license information, how do I get that?

A. You need to submit the License Verification request form. There is a fee of $25.00 for this service and details can be found on the form.

Consumer Questions

Q. I need lists of all the Optometrists that are licensed in Wyoming. What do I do?

A. We have a roster of all licenses (active and expired) available on our website.